Media & Technology Support Services (MTSS) is active throughout the TCNJ community. Located in Forcina Hall 113, MTSS provides:
We design audiovisual technology and room configuration to facilitate teaching, learning and research excellence and educate students. This team is the foundation of the whole strategy for AV, offering AV and Space consultation, and AV Systems Design
- Classroom AV Support
- We have a responsibility to ensure faculty, staff, students and guests can focus on their class purpose and area of expertise while enjoying a carefree, user-friendly audiovisual experience in tech enabled spaces on campus
- Please contact the TCNJ Help Desk or x2660 to report service needs so that a technician can be dispatched to assist you
- Event & Rentals Support
- Tech support and AV/computer equipment for event-related staging, rentals and loans, including campus and non-campus related events.
- For faculty/staff requests of equipment, log in to the MERS system on the left. For student camcorder requests, please visit our office in person.
- AV Consultation & Design
- Video Conferencing
- We are able to offer support for desktop video conferencing on your office, classroom, conference room with a number of services, including GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, Skype, etc
- Should the need arise to connect to a video conferencing system requiring a hardware video conferencing endpoint, we can assist with that as well.
- Digital Signage
- Digital signage end point technology design, consult, installation, maintenance and support
- For student support of personal technology, please visit ResNet