Resources For Teaching On-Campus
Media & Technology Services 2021 Classroom Training Video
HyFlex Teaching Spaces
- HyFlex Instructor Station Cheat Sheet
- HyFlex Classroom FAQ’s, Troubleshooting, and Teaching Scenarios
- HyFlex Classroom Microphone & Camera Settings (PDF)
- How to sign into Zoom on a classroom computer (PDF)
- How to turn on Live Transcripts (captioning) for your Zoom Meetings
Web Conferencing Spaces
This is a list of rooms (mostly seminar rooms, conference rooms, and office spaces) that are equipped with a webcam and microphone for web conferencing.
Resources For Teaching From Home
Equipment available for loan to faculty to facilitate teaching from home. To borrow, please contact the IT Help Desk.
- Portable USB Document Camera (Elmo OX-1)- USB Device that allows for document camera functionality in Zoom or other web conferencing applications.
- Printable Instructions (PDF)
The Office of Instructional Design – instructionaldesign.tcnj.edu
- Help with Canvas
- Help with Kaltura
The IT Help Desk – helpdesk.tcnj.edu
- Help with Media Classroom Equipment
- Help with Zoom, other supported web conferencing software